Recycled Cycles Racing
presents the seventh annual
Brad Lewis Memorial Criterium
July 7, 2013
Boat Street, Seattle WA.
|Category||Show Time||Duration (minutes)||Prize List||Field Limits|
|Cat 5 Men||8:00||40||top 5: merch; + primes||50|
|Cat 4 Women||8:50||35||top 3: merch; + primes||50|
|Master 35+ 4/5||9:30||40||top 3: merch; + primes||75|
|Junior C/D||10:20||25||top 3: merch;||50|
|Junior A/B||10:55||35||top 3: merch;||50|
|Kids RACE / BREAK||11:30||25||Medals||N/A|
|Cat 4 Men||12:00||45||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Master 35+ 1/2/3||12:55pm||55||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Cat 3 Men||2:00pm||60||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Cat 1/2/3 Women||3:10pm||50||top 5: $300; + primes||100|
|Cat 1/2 Men||4:15pm||75||top 5: $300; + primes||100|
Prize list update:
This is the minimum list of prizes, check back here for more great stuff! Last year we had a set of Zipp 404s
Senior races: $25 early bird, $30 pre-reg, $35 day of.
Junior races: $20 early bird, $25 pre-reg and day-of.
Doing a second race? Get 50% off the second race’s entry fee. (Note to juniors: your junior race is considered your first race; if you enter a senior race in addition to a junior race, you will pay 50% of the senior entry fee.)
American Heart Association
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association.
Cats 1-4 Men & Cats 1-3 Women: you must present a USAC annual license to enter a race. If you don’t have a license, you may purchase one online at USACycling.org (not for sale at the race); print out and bring your receipt to the race.
Cat 5 Men & Cat 4 Women: you may enter with a one-day license, available at race registration.
Canadian or OBRA licence holders:
- Any participant that is a OBRA member must carry a valid USA Cycling license except for Cat 5 men and Cat 4 women which can purchase a one day license.
- Canadian riders may race on a UCI license, but not on a provincial license.
- USAC permit 2012-2615
- Registration will close 30 minutes before the start of your race, please check in or register within the prescribed time frame.
- All Kids under the age of 18 must have parents sign USA Cycling release form and use approved helmets if entered into the Kids Race.
- ALL USA CYCLING RULES APPLY AND PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMBINE OR CANCEL CATEGORIES WITH LESS THAN 20 RACERS REGISTERED IN ANY SINGLE EVENT.
- All Bikes MUST be USA Cycling approved and all applicable USA Cycling rules will apply.
You will be using your WSBA jersey and frame numbers, attached as shown on the gcracing demo page. If you don’t have a WSBA number, rental numbers will be available at race registration for a $10 deposit. WA racers will receive a 50% refund. Out-of-state racers will receive a 100% refund.
FSA will provide neutral support including wheels. FSA’s mechanics will provide that last little tweak before their race, but bicycles not safe to ride and/or that need major repair work, will be turned away.