Recycled Cycles Racing
the sixth annual
Brad Lewis Memorial Criterium
July 17, 2011
Boat Street, Seattle WA.
|Category||Show Time||End Time||Duration (minutes)||Prize List||Field Limits|
|Cat 5 Men||8:00||8:40||40||top 5: merch; + primes||50|
|Cat 4 Women||8:50||9:25||35||top 3: merch; + primes||50|
|Master 35+ 3/4||9:30||10:10||40||top 3: merch; + primes||75|
|Junior C/D||10:20||10:45||25||top 3: merch;||50|
|Junior A/B||10:55||11:30||35||top 3: merch;||50|
|Kids RACE / BREAK||11:30||11:55||25||Medals||N/A|
|Cat 4 Men||12:00||12:45||45||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Master 35+ 1/2||12:55pm||1:50pm||55||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Cat 3 Men||2:00pm||3:00pm||60||top 5: merch; + primes||100|
|Cat 1/2/3 Women||3:10pm||4:00pm||50||top 5: $500; + primes||100|
|Cat 1/2 Men||4:15pm||5:30pm||75||top 5: $500; + primes||100|
Prize list update:
Thanks to SRAM/Zipp, the winner of the Cat 3 Men’s race will receive a pair of Zipp 404 clinchers.
Senior races: $30.
Junior races: $20.
Doing a second race? Get 50% off the second race’s entry fee. (Note to juniors: your junior race is considered your first race; if you enter a senior race in addition to a junior race, you will pay 50% of the senior entry fee.)
American Heart Association
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Heart Association.
Cats 1-4 Men & Cats 1-3 Women: you must present a USAC annual license to enter a race. If you don’t have a license, you may purchase one online at USACycling.org (not for sale at the race); print out and bring your receipt to the race.
Cat 5 Men & Cat 4 Women: you may enter with a one-day license, available at race registration.
Canadian or OBRA licence holders:
- Any participant that is a OBRA member must carry a valid USA Cycling license except for Cat 5 men and Cat 4 women which can purchase a one day license.
- Canadian riders may race on a UCI license, but not on a provincial license.
- USAC permit 2011-2538.
- Registration will close 30 minutes before the start of your race, please check in or register within the prescribed time frame.
- All Kids under the age of 18 must have parents sign USA Cycling release form and use approved helmets if entered into the Kids Race.
- ALL USA CYCLING RULES APPLY AND PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMBINE OR CANCEL CATEGORIES WITH LESS THAN 20 RACERS REGISTERED IN ANY SINGLE EVENT.
- All Bikes MUST be USA Cycling approved and all applicable USA Cycling rules will apply.
- Cat 5 Men may only race Cat 5 men race.
FSA will provide neutral support.